Taylor Jackson is a wedding photographer from Canada who at one point decided he wanted not just to see the world, but to film it too. So he set out on a trip across the globe (Iceland, Chernobyl, Israel, Istanbul, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York City, Tokyo, Kyoto, Hong Kong, Macau, Bahamas) and invested $50,000 of his own money to make his dream a reality. From this, the project called A Photographer In… was born.
Listen to my interview with Taylor, if you want to know what moved him to embark on this crazy adventure.
Music for this episode: “Zanzibar” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
- The A Photographer In… Project
- The importance of video
- Equipment for audio recording
- Tips for traveling for (nearly) free
- Strategies for social media
- How to get started in travel photography
- Future plans
- A Photographer In…
- Travel The World For (Nearly) Free WIth Your Camera